Thursday, July 21, 2016

Out of Time by Beth Flynn REVIEW!

Out of Time (Nine Minutes, #2)Out of Time by Beth Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"He was either the most caring and generous man in the world, she decided, or he was stone cold crazy."

Immediately after reading Nine Minutes I had to grab Out of Time. I had to know what was happening!

Out of Time is a book that stays with you. It isn't something you can put down and walk away from. It holds you hostage.

If I thought Nine Minutes had twists... man Out of Time is a roller coaster of twists and turns! Everything you think you know.. .you got it wrong.. EVERYTIME.

I still love Kit. I loved seeing Kit, Grizz and Grunt's childhoods. I love how everything is weaved together. All the secrets, the deceptions, hope and the faith that these 3 characters hid/share. It's crazy.

I love Kit & Tommy together. You can tell how much he cares for her and how much he's in love with her.

I loved seeing a glimpse into Grizz's childhood. How he became who he is today. He adapted to his environment which was complete crap. I felt bad for all three of them, none of them really had any good influences in their life.

THE LAST LINE OF THIS BOOK... OMG


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment