Thursday, July 21, 2016

A Gift of Time by Beth Flynn REVIEW!

A Gift of Time (Nine Minutes, #3)A Gift of Time by Beth Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"My mind and heart were at war with each other. I couldn't fathom my feelings, so I gave into them."

What a ride! A Gift of Time was the perfect ending to the Nine Minutes trilogy!

I could not put this book down! I needed to get to the end!

There's so much going on! I really like Mimi. She is very interesting to me. I think she has a story to tell and I have my fingers crossed we get to see her in a spinoff!

In Gift of Time .. there's a lot of feel good moments near the end and I have to say that's my favorite. I even teared up a bit. I wish it was longer.

I'm not sure what else to say about this book because I don't want to give anything away!

Just know that it ties up the loose ends perfectly!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment