Thursday, July 21, 2016

Knot by M. Mabie REVIEW!

Knot (Wake Family, #1)Knot by M. Mabie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I wish I could mute my memories of her, but that laugh will haunt me forever."

I couldn't want to dive into this book! It didn't disappoint!

Before I read it, I wasn't sure what to think about Nora. I guess I had a different picture of her in my head. I loved being able to get into her head as well as Reggie's. I really liked seeing their relationship from start to finish! Man, it was hard to read though! I mean you could feel the tension coming off the page.

"Take all of me. Even ugly parts that don't deserve you."

My stomach was in knots (pun intended) from start to finish. I didn't know how it was going to play out so I think I was just as nervous as Reggie!

"I needed stability because my center of gravity had fallen to the floor."

I ended up really loving Nora. She is such a troubled soul. I think more so than Reggie. I LOVE the push and pull of their relationship. The power struggle between the two .. oh my god. I love that she reads cookbooks! I know that's random but I loved it!

"This kiss was the lightning you see before a storm, and I prepare myself for all hell to break loose."

M. Mabie does it again with Knot! I loved it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment