Thursday, July 21, 2016

Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn REVIEW!

Nine Minutes (Nine Minutes, #1)Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"That was how I coped with all of it. Always had. I stayed away physically and emotionally."

I honestly don't know where to start. When a friend demanded recommended that I read this book, I wasn't sure what I was going to walk into. I knew nothing about it I just started reading. This book definitely messed with my head.

I still hadn't made up my mind on what I thought about it and I was halfway through it. Nine minutes definitely questions your morals.. well it did mine. I found myself going back and forth with the same questions. Why isn't she fighting it? How is she falling for him?

There's soooo many twists and turns you forget which way is up. My only complaint is that I did get confused with the time hops and nicknames and found myself going back to look at a certain event or whatever multiple times.

Kit. I liked her from the beginning. She seemed like such a strong character even when she was in the situations she was in. She's brave.

Grunt. I really really liked him.

Grizz. SO MANY THINGS! I don't even know how to describe him...

Moe. I want to know more.

Blue. Intrigues me.

OVERALL Great book! Great writing! Can't wait to read Out of Time!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment