Friday, July 29, 2016

No Falling Allowed by Melissa West BOOK REVIEW!

No Falling Allowed by Melissa West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"One mind-blowing, soul-wrenching perfect night that had shaken me from my head to my toes, and now it was like my body didn't know how to function."


I loved this book! No Falling Allowed is my first Melissa West book and it will not be my last! I loved her writing! I love Grace & Noah! Swoons I love Noah! Sexy, sweet, AND a southern guy! I could read a whole series with just him! I love how strong and confident Grace was! She's definitely not the type to let anything get her down...well for long anyways!

I wish this book were longer! I want more!

No Falling Allowed was so well written and even though Grace and Noah come from completely different backgrounds.. on some level they are both relate-able and I love that!

"Oh my God. Oh my God! In less than twenty-four hours I would be in the same town as the guy who'd single-handedly rocked my world...and then shattered my pride."

AMAZON BUY LINK: http://amzn.to/2agrEUq

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment