Monday, September 7, 2015

Melted Crayon Art!



So this is the 3rd melted crayon art that I've done and I think it might be my favorite! This time we used black canvas, along with glitter & metallic crayons! 



I love that shot! Here is the whole picture!


These little DIY projects are super easy! The most time consuming thing is gluing the crayons to the canvas! My little sister stays with me on the weekends for "sister time" and we like to do some kind of craft or make a new recipe! This time we did both! Here is her crayon art, along with my cousin Kristopher's art



So after all that fun! Erika (my sister) and I made Chicken Fajitas for the first time! I'm not a fan of peppers at all! But I'm really happy how these turned out, and that I got her in the chicken cutting the peppers :). We also attempted homemade nacho cheese. I can't remember where I got the recipe but we didn't like it at all. We ate a few bites then we were done.




I'm waiting for a couple things in the mail to do reviews on so keep an eye out!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment