Saturday, September 5, 2015

Influenster's Sally Hansen #Airbrushperfectlegs

I thought I would share my most recent review from a week or so ago! I posted it on Instagram but wanted to share it here as well!


So this is the Sally Hansen VoxBox. As you can see it also came with a $2.00 coupon! I was super excited to try this since I'm pretty pale! The tag line is "Smooth on Perfect legs in an instant" It's leg makeup. Going into this the only thing I was worried about was turning orange. You know those horror stories? Yeah, I didn't want to become one!

So let's just say it wasn't THAT bad.. but I did turn orange. I wasn't an oompa loompa or anything but you could definitely tell I had an orange tint! I took a picture but you can't really tell. The picture it looks decent I think but in person it was orange. To say the least I was disappointed. On the bright side it was easy to wash off. 


To apply was pretty self explanatory. Put a small dab of the leg makeup in your palm and smooth it over your legs avoiding knees and ankles until last. 



So since it didn't work on me I invited my younger sister up and had her to try it on her, and of course it looked great on her!





So while Sally Hansen's Airbrush Perfect Legs leg makeup isn't for everyone, it is a good product. I think it makes such a difference in her legs. She loves it and I don't blame her! Look how tan and smooth it looks!!

I just want to say thank you to Sally Hansen & Influenster for this opportunity to test these products for free! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this stuff! I actually use the airbrush legs in the aerosol can. Great post! I read your profile and saw that you are from Danville. I actually live in Marietta! I don't know any other local bloggers. Hope you can check out my blog sometime too!

    www.faithloveandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely try the spray! I saw some reviews where it was orange on them but the spray worked! I just moved from Marietta a little over a year ago! lol I'm originally from here in Danville but moved out there a few years ago! Love your blog!

      Delete