Monday, September 7, 2015

Bridal Shower!

So last week I went to my cousin Heather's bridal shower! I went early to help her sister Brandy decorate and set everything up! I took some pictures so I thought I'd share them here!


Here's the lady of the hour! or I should say hours! We had a blast! I got to hang out with my cousins for a bit, and get to celebrate her getting married! Heather loves tacos so she had a taco bar, along with an ice cream bar! Of course I have to show you!





There was good food, lots of laughs, games, it was just a good evening. For helping out I was given this candle. I'm in love with it! It smells sooo good!! I'm definitely going to look for other scents!



 I think it will definitely be on my list of September favorites!!

Tomorrow I'll be posting about some DIY Melted crayon art that I've done the past couple weekends at different family cookouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment