Thursday, February 25, 2016

Get to know me!

*waves* I thought I’d answer a few get to know me questions and give you a heads up on what I’ll be posting!

Let’s start with the basics! I’m Jessica. I’m 29. I’m a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend & secret keeper, a book lover/avid reader, an amateur photographer, a cook, dog lover and so much more!

I thought I’d do the 25 question Get to know me tag!

What is your middle name? Lynn
What was your favorite subject at school? Reading!
What’s your favorite drink? Raspberry Lemonade
What is your favorite song at the moment? Hold me down by Halsey
What is your favorite food? Italian! I love pizza but I also love tacos!
What is the last thing you bought? Dog treats
What is your favorite book of all time? Harry Potter or The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
Favorite color? Red, Black, Orange, Blue, Pink and Purple
Do you have any pets? Yes, Austen & Sadie (sisters, 1.5 years old) and Jersey (4 months old)
Favorite Perfume? Fantasy by Britney Spears or Love Spell
Favorite holiday? Christmas!!
Are you married? Yes. Going on four years!
Have you ever been out of the country, if so, how many times? Nope. Hopefully someday!
Do you speak any other language? Nope
How many siblings do you have? Two, a brother and sister both younger.

If you want to know anything else just let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment