Monday, February 29, 2016

Blog Challenge Day 1

I thought I'd do a March Blog challenge to keep me writing! So each day is a new topic! 




Since I shared a few things about me yesterday I thought I’d write an introduction to what you will find here on my blog!
Along with book reviews, book recommendations, product reviews. I’ll also be posting recipes with pictures. I love to cook and I love trying new recipes so I’ll be posting those! 

Here is a recipe I tried last night! BBQ Cheeseburger Quesadillas! There will be another post with the recipe!




I’ll also be posting updates on my weight loss journey. I started on January 1st and I’m still going strong! I’m currently doing the “free” version of Weight Watchers as in not going to meetings but still counting points and doing weekly weigh ins!

Another reason I decided on a weight loss journey is for my health. I’m a diabetic. I was diagnosed 2 years ago. I’ll have a separate post about my health, weight loss and where I’m at now!


Starting today I’m going to try Dave Ramsey’s 7 baby steps. Starting with a budget, meal plans, etc. I’m quite excited to actually save a little money for a down payment on a house! So I’ll also be posting my meal plans, monthly updates and my meal prep on Sundays! I just meal prep my lunches, but I’ve found it saves so much time in the morning and it helps me with pre-counting my points for the day! Going along with the budgets and meal plans I’m going to get back into couponing. I saved a lot when I did it so I’m anxious to start it again! So I’ll be posting my grocery hauls and deals with a $50 dollar a week grocery budget!







I have so many goals this month that I’m excited about! I’m going to be making a household budget binder, and a recipe binder (I’ve been wanting to make one of these forever!). If you can’t tell I love making lists, and being organized!

Other than the weight loss, budget, & meal plans. I’m an avid reader with a Goodreads reading goal of 150 books! Last year my goal was to read 75 books and I read 162. I originally planned on setting a goal of 100 but my husband convinced me to up it. So I’ll be posting my reviews here as well as on my Goodreads page! I’ll also occasionally do book cover releases or book releases in general!
I’ll also be posting product reviews of things I really liked or didn’t care much for!
Another thing I’ll be posting is any DIY crafts I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment